- 17-Apr-2017 to 16-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Norwood Park Senior Center
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Part Time
Senior Center Associate
Work with our members, volunteers and instructors to insure the smooth daily operation of the Norwood Park Senior Center. The primary responsibilities of the position are to staff the front desk, assist with food service, room setup and clean up, program development, and occasionally driving our 14 passenger van.
The Center promotes exercise and health and offers a positive work environment. Customer service orientation, good social and organizational skills, knowledge of Word and Excel, driver's license and ability to move chairs and tables required.
Additional Professional Requirements:
- Demonstrated effective communication and facilitation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical.
- Ability to read, write and speak and understand English
- Ability to professionally interact with personnel, residents, family members, and visitors
- Demonstrates patience, compassion, enthusiasm and a cheerful disposition
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions and to accept constructive criticism
Hours: 8AM to 1PM, M-W-F. $12 per hour. On line applications only please.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!